Last updated: February 18th, 2021
Here’s every tactic we’ve ever published so you can level up your crypto finance game at light speed. These are the tools you’ll need on the bankless journey.
Here’s what this guide covers:
- Tools you need
- Resources for the journey
- The tactics to use (How to guides and videos) 🤯
Bring a friend on the journey! Share this guide with someone. Let’s help the world go bankless!
1. Tools you need
- Required: A web3 enabled wallet & browser
- An exchange account to buy crypto (I like Coinbase)
- You’ll need a hardware wallet for cold storage (I like Ledger)
2. Basic Resources
Here’s are the basic resources.
👉 See Guide #1: Starting with Bankless—"Resources for the Journey" for the full list.
3. The tactics to use
- 📄 How to tax shelter your crypto 👈
- 📄 How to dollar-cost average into crypto
- 📄 How to use crypto without doxing yourself
- 📄 How to do DeFi taxes 👈
- 📄 How to stay private using DeFi
- 📄 How to bank your business without a bank (using Multis)
Protocols & Applications
- 📄 How to maximize your Argent wallet
- 📺 How to lend with Aave on Argent
- 📺 How to play PoolTogether in Argent
- 📄 How to use a Zap 🔥
- 📄 How to get a job in crypto 🔥
- 📄 How to make bank flipping crypto collectibles 🔥
- 📄 How to create a bankless DAO
- 📄 How to protect your Ethereum wallet 🔥
5. Where to get help
In the American West settlers traveled across the plains and mountains passes in covered wagons banded together for mutual help. These wagon trains were the best way to survive the rugged westward road.
The bankless journey is rugged too. And like early settlers we survive as a wagon trail.
The entire bankless community is ready to help you on your journey.
Go to the Inner Circle Discord channel and just ask.
You’re not alone.
You’re in the bankless nation now.
- Guide 3: Tactics and Tools (👈you are here)